star4772

everyone staying. I just got a call from the Ponderosa camp ground letting me know a cabin had opened up for us. Has anyone ever stayed there and how was it.

We are going to try and make it this year. Dont know if riding bike or trailering it. :whistling::whistling:

Joe. :fingers-crossed-emo

Joe, the Ponderosa is a great place to stay at - some of our folks will be there. The Skyline is the host hotel - which is not that far away from the Ponderosa. Most will be staying there, though I know others are booking rooms at the Buffalo Bill Village and Comfort Inn. Hope you can make it - :thumbsup: :dancefool: :fnd_(16): :group cheers:

Joe, we stayed at the Ponderosa when we did the Venture Round Up in Cody in 2009.

Cabins were great. The only complaint I had was all the rowdy neighbors who kept coming and going at all hours of the day on their motorcycles. Then there was the folks that were repairing the motorcycles in the parking lot. The adult beverages being consumed in the evening. You name it, it was going on somewhere.

Seriously though, the Ponderosa was a great place to stay and I didn't hesitate to grab me a cabin there as soon as the site was announced.

Russell

:rotf::rotf: Joe, don't let Owl's comment "scare" you - he was the one making all the noise!!!!!!!!!!!:doh: :stickpoke:

Are you saying thats where he got his screen name OWL because he was making the noise all night. Guess if he shows up I might have to move :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: Just kidding.

Then there was the folks that were repairing the motorcycles in the parking lot.

Seriously though, the Ponderosa was a great place to stay and I didn't hesitate to grab me a cabin there as soon as the site was announced.

Russell

Including you, after installing the customizing dent in the fuel tank, amongst other things.

Scoots are not supposed to lay down & nap, while you are actually riding it... That is why Russ, usually has it bolted to the trailer. :duck:

At least, I wasn't repairing my scoot.... I replaced 2 stators (at the same time), after they were overnighted in, for Marvin & Grandpagak. :2cents:

:thumbsup2::canada:

Joe, we stayed at the Ponderosa when we did the Venture Round Up in Cody in 2009.

Cabins were great. The only complaint I had was all the rowdy neighbors who kept coming and going at all hours of the day on their motorcycles. Then there was the folks that were repairing the motorcycles in the parking lot. The adult beverages being consumed in the evening. You name it, it was going on somewhere.

As for rowdy neighbors black Owl, I remember someone being up till 03:00 keeping us quieter folks awake Black Owl. not gonna mention any names Black owl. Your going to love it there, just remember some people like to challenge you to chili cook offs Black Owl. Ride safe and have a ball. God Bless

As for rowdy neighbors black Owl, I remember someone being up till 03:00 keeping us quieter folks awake Black Owl. not gonna mention any names Black owl. Your going to love it there, just remember some people like to challenge you to chili cook offs Black Owl. Ride safe and have a ball. God Bless

And I suppose you are going to be working and wont be there right?:rasberry::rotf:

Hello Joe: Nice that you would travel all this way just so I could see how my luggage rack looks on your bike and how your seats look on mine!!! LOL. If you would want to only trailer part of the way? You would be welcome to leave your Cage and trailer here at my place and then ride the last 450 miles. Depending on what day you would pass through? I might even have a place for you to stay? Take care...

everyone staying. I just got a call from the Ponderosa camp ground letting me know a cabin had opened up for us. Has anyone ever stayed there and how was it.

We are going to try and make it this year. Dont know if riding bike or trailering it. :whistling::whistling:

Joe.

Here's a pic of the cabins from Cody'09. Lots of BS happening from what I hear.... :sign20:

:cody

Hello Joe: Nice that you would travel all this way just so I could see how my luggage rack looks on your bike and how your seats look on mine!!! LOL. If you would want to only trailer part of the way? You would be welcome to leave your Cage and trailer here at my place and then ride the last 450 miles. Depending on what day you would pass through? I might even have a place for you to stay? Take care...

Hey Joe, that sounds like a plan

Thanks for the invite as we are still trying to figure out if I can swing it or not.

With all that craziness, I'm glad we are staying at Ponderosa! Sounds like the place to be.:cool10:

Allan,

Don't know if you get to pick your RV site, but there are RV pads just across the parking lot from the cabins.

If you got one of those, you could help me control the wild ones in the cabins. :rotfl:

:mytruck:

Allan,

Don't know if you get to pick your RV site, but there are RV pads just across the parking lot from the cabins.

If you got one of those, you could help me control the wild ones in the cabins. :rotfl:

:mytruck:

Russ, what are we gonna do about the wild ones in the RVs? (myself included)