IGNORED

Free used tires

Freebird

If anybody is interested, I got the following message from Eddie.

I put a new set of Avons on my bike. The ones I took off have about 8000 on them . They are in good enough shape for someone who might be down on there luck and can use a set. Let me know if you get wind of anyone. I can send them to them or to you and maybe we can give them to someone at MD.

Please send him a PM if you are interested. His username is ...uh...Eddie. :)

Not sure, but knowing Eddie and like he has done with just about everything else on his bike, he may have had these tires chromed .... or painted with blue stripes to match his paint job...:rotf:

I've got one I'll give away too. It's a Metzler 880 front tire the PO gave me when I bought my bike. Looks like it's got about 3/4 tread left, he changed the tires last summer before heading out on a long trip. I'm going to be switching to E3's next spring, so I won't be needing this one. All you have to do is figure out a way to come get it and it's yours (I'll even throw in a beer or something for the trouble).:beer:

Not sure, but knowing Eddie and like he has done with just about everything else on his bike, he may have had these tires chromed .... or painted with blue stripes to match his paint job...:rotf:

Real Funny Eck, You don't have any room to talk.:rotf:

But they are shiny from ArmorAll

These are off a 2nd Gen, I dont think they will fit a 1st Gen. The front seems close to new the rear is half there.

They used to. I've had a couple sets of them. Did they stop? I wonder why.

I think Gary N had a set too, but I think the front tire only came in one size smaller than stock

BRad

I think Gary N had a set too, but I think the front tire only came in one size smaller than stock

BRad

Yup. That's right. Still got the back one. Avon WWW with about 8000 miles. If anyone wants it, I'll bring it to Don's on MD.

Avon web site still shows the MT90-16 front with both narrow and wide white wall but they don't show the rear anymore.

Edited by Gary N.