IGNORED

Anybody know?

Condor

Anyone familiar with Kuryakyn know what the heck these cotton pickin' things are called. I've been all over the site and I guess I'm not looking in the right place. 'Cause I can't find them??? Figured a member that's into chrome might know. Or maybe it's not Kuryakyn??? The first pic is the footpeg assembly, and the last couple are a top and bottom shot of the spacer that I'm trying to find a listing and price for??

you wont find them anywere unless you find a shop that has broken a set for some one missing a part but if you are looking for used try posting it that you need one if your looking for new you or a good dealer will call Kuryakyn and you should be able to get one that way i needed a part for mine the yamaha dealer wouldnt help but the honda dealer did he call them and i got my part a shoulder bolt that i couldnt find anywere in the right size with that kind of shoulder :080402gudl_prv:

Thanks ECK- I did a search on just about every word combination of Anti-etc. on the Kuryakyn site and nothing, so I guess Dray's right. I don't need a replacement, but was curious as to what they were called. I think they look kinda cool and dress up the magnum clamps a bit.:thumbsup2:

Condor,

Found in the J&P Metric and Sports Bike catalog, volume # 4, page 323

See attachment:

Yep, dat's dem. It looks like they only come with the rt. angle mounts, and not stand alone, and probably the only way to get them barefoot would be to contact Kuryakyn directly. Thanks, Eck

Condor

Contact Kuryakyn directly, they have exceptional customer service, I lost a small piece of rubber from my throttle boss once , sent them an email to get the part number and price so I could order it, they sent one to me free. Had a highway peg mount vibrate lose and strip the threads after about 2 years of service, could not find the part I needed unless I purchased a whole set. E-mailed them with a photo of what I was looking for, again asking for part number and price, they sent me one for free.

Good Luck

and probably the only way to get them barefoot would be to contact Kuryakyn directly.

Condor,

I am not positive here, but they appear to be the same type anti rotation washer that was used in the "old fashion style" bicycle seat clamp that was located right under the seat...I recall the old bicycle seat clamps having two washers that appeared to be almost exactly like these..

If I find, what I'm talking about (doing a google search), I will send you the link.....

Ok, Im back...I found it..

Old fashion bicycle seat clamps:

Click here (or copy and paste on internet): http://www.healthyhomemall.com/bicycle-seats.asp

Then page down to: 7/8" Round Bike Seat Post Clamp

http://www.healthyhomemall.com/adaptor-installation.htm

Included is a photo of a bicycle clamp with the locking cap washer in it.