IGNORED

Helmet/Headsets

KDFranzen

Looking for advice on helmets and headsets. We are looking at HJC BT modulars with the dual visors. Headsets are J&M BCD279-UN-HO sets for the HJC. I was able to find everything, including the lower cords for 615.00. is thiat a good deal?? Is there a better option for this price?? thanks to all that answer. This price is for 2 sets.

Edited by KDFranzen
Add info

I use the Scala q2 multiset too and so far I like it. I bought the multiset about a month ago for 169 bucks from one of our VR.org supporters, motorcyclegear.com. Just use the banner at the top of this page when it shows up and this group gets some benefit from them.

Brian

Sierra electronics IMC headsets. good quality,2 year warranty, great folks to work with. $65 or $75 cannot remember.

I bought the cheapest J&M sierra carries and it works well, next one will be the midrange one just for a little more fidelity.

I also use the Scala Q2, but I bought the "teamset" which has two of them in the box. works far better than the cords to the on bike intercom and I dont have to replace the headset cords on a regular basis because the wife forgets and get's off the bike without unplugging.

The new Q4's are even better and stream music in stereo from your phone or mp3 player, the Q2 has a short cord that plugs into the mo3 player.

the ONLY thing I miss is the ability to interface to my ham radio for talking to friends in a group ride on the FRS radios. I am still looking for a solution to that one that is not insane priced.