IGNORED

Asheville update

Venturous Randy

Had a beautiful 80 degree, blue sky ride thru the TN/NC mountains today. Linda and I packed a picnic lunch and looped thru the KOA in east Asheville. At this time, for the week of June 10-12, there are 14 cabins available and our campsites at the lilly pond are still available.

As I have said, I want to see if there is much interest in getting together for a long weekend meet and eat. At this time I am planning on taking that week as vacation and starting at Freebird's MD and seeing where it goes from there.

So, now it is time to see what we can put together.

RandyA

Marking June 10 - 12 on the calendar. Hope others will be there!

Randy, let me know what I can do to help. You KNOW how to find me!

Had a beautiful 80 degree, blue sky ride thru the TN/NC mountains today. Linda and I packed a picnic lunch and looped thru the KOA in east Asheville. At this time, for the week of June 10-12, there are 14 cabins available and our campsites at the lilly pond are still available.

As I have said, I want to see if there is much interest in getting together for a long weekend meet and eat. At this time I am planning on taking that week as vacation and starting at Freebird's MD and seeing where it goes from there.

So, now it is time to see what we can put together.

RandyA

• 3 weeks later...
Randy, I was trying to go to Freebirds but my plans have fell through going to try to change my vacation to 10 -12 June if it is still a go.

Woody, I would love to do Asheville again and am still flexible on the dates if it will help more people. I would have loved for you to have been able to make MD and maybe you could have stopped over here for the night and we rode up together.

RandyA

• 9 months later...
hey randy,whats up with asheville this year,2012? i know awhile back you said you would have some info on it,just wondering if i missed it? call me if you need to.

At this moment I have no idea what I will be doing. I do hope we can have a get together since this is an off year for Vogal. Would you be interested in putting something together in Asheville?:confused24:

RandyA

At this moment I have no idea what I will be doing. I do hope we can have a get together since this is an off year for Vogal. Would you be interested in putting something together in Asheville?:confused24:

RandyA

I,m game.Lets do it before I sell all my bikes and hit the road.