IGNORED

i was "elated" twice today

hipshot

today, i was delighted, to see my children, and grand children!

however, i was JUST as happy , to see them all go home , at the end of the day!

what a madhouse!!!!!

does anyone else, understand why some lower life forms "eat their young"????

lol

just jt

Guest KitCarson

Yea HipShot.........I understand!!! Go to my picture gallery.......I put a photo of my grandkids on there yesterday.......they are great fun....full of life and mischief..........but about a whole day of that and I am ready to give them back to their owners!! They are still here today.......stayed the night.....lucky me.......I have an emergency water main break to go fix.......I do get to escape part of today!!

My wife and I spent the entire day by ourselves...no kids, no grandchildren, no phone calls, just her and I .

We went out to eat. No leftovers-darn...but no dishes no cooking, just relaxing...took a couple naps in fact..loved the peace and quiet..

I must say though, I did miss my grand daughter...

shes got me wrapped around her little finger.. :whistling:

I know exactly how you feel Hipshot. Spent the evening with my daughter who is single. She cooks Thanksgiving dinner every year. My son and his gang didn't come down so it was nice and quiet. My whole day was nice and quiet as my wife had to work so I was home alone.

I was thinking about driving up to Montgomery this evening and spending the weekend with my son but the way I feel right now I just don't think I can do the drive. Since the accident I have really been run down...don't have much energy to do anything. So I think I'll just lay around the house and enjoy the quiet this weekend.

what a madhouse!!!!!

lol

just jt

YES! I feel your pain daily. We have two sons and one daughter. The sons have "left the nest" to live lives of their own. The same for the daughter for awhile. She married had children found out that mister right was a sleazebag,lazy no good a--h----. Now we are blessed with grandchildren daily. Being that they live with us now. We love them dearly but at this point in our lives we were looking forward to doing what we wanted when we wanted. Not raising children again.:bawling::doh:

what a madhouse!!!!!

lol

just jt

yep :thumbsup: