IGNORED

Another Bib and another Gas Cap

rumboogy

OK...I'm gonna post my new bib (very similar to my first one)...and the new gas cap. These gas caps are GREAT as a decorative item and even better in use for limiting GLARE off the gas cap and also giving you a place to put your gas cap when filling up.

These are a combination of regular pictures and iPhone pics.

OK...I'm gonna post my new bib (very similar to my first one)...and the new gas cap. These gas caps are GREAT as a decorative item and even better in use for limiting GLARE off the gas cap and also giving you a place to put your gas cap when filling up.

That looks great!

And to cut that fuel cap glare would be wonderful.

Who makes/supplies those bibs?

Costs?

Thanks.

Rusty

Her site is down right now due to a SERVER problem. They are working on it and hopefully it will be back tomorrow.

In the mean time...you can email her at: nanci@shasta.com

She is easy to work with and you can let her know what you are wanting...or just talk to her.

I would assume her site will be back up tomorrow.

• 4 months later...

Now THAT looks AWESOME!! :thumbsup2:

That is beautiful Wally. Makes me want to get another Venture just so I can have a bib like that.

Before they came out with the cover you could buy for the RSV I took a coke bottle (20oz) and cut it down to the bottom and it fit over the gas cap. Eliminated all the glare on the windshield. My friend Chick from New Hampshire had made a cover with a cupholder to hold his coffee cup. loved the RSV but hated the glare on the windshield.