IGNORED

Victory Vision Trike

Gary N.

I saw a 60 something year old lady come into the park today on a Victory Vision trike. I think I like it better than the two wheel version. I didn't get a picture of it but here's a link to a picture of one. I don't recall seeing a trunk on hers but maybe it's removable. Or it could have been there and I just didn't notice.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2011models/2011-Victory-VisionTrikea.jpg

Checking out those 60 year old hotties eh Gary!!!:whistling:

Hope your trip is going well...and warm...and dry....fun....we miss the two of you up here!

Got about 4" of white gold here last night.....the salt business is thriving this winter!!!

gunk:shock3:

Checking out those 60 year old hotties eh Gary!!!:whistling:

Hope your trip is going well...and warm...and dry....fun....we miss the two of you up here!

Got about 4" of white gold here last night.....the salt business is thriving this winter!!!

gunk:shock3:

Hey Randy,

I didn't even know it was a woman until she took off her helmet...LOL. I wasn't paying any attention to her because the bike looked so sharp. I'm just guessing her age, I don't have a clue. Glad you're happy with all the snow. You're about the only person I've heard from who is. Sure has been nice down here.

I got to admit I like the looks of it. It seems the Female Silver Surfers are coming into their own these days. It was last summer I had a triked V-Rod cross the intersection in front of me. Made my turn and followed it for a while. Rider was all leathered up and moving right along. It pulled into a cafe by my place so I pulled in next to it as I'd never seen one.

The rider popped the helmet off and it was a gal well into her early 70's. We talked about the trike for a while and she mentioned her husband had it made for her before he passed on. He wanted her to be able to keep riding without him.

Now if that ain't love............

• 3 weeks later...

Wife sat on one today... 35K is a little steep but at least at 5feet tall she could reach all the controls AND me at 6'3" I could still stretch out. Only problem we found was that the back seat is shallow front to back. We both could not sit on the bike with the drivers backrest in the proper position.