IGNORED

K2/Bath Salt vs Kids

royalstar09

Are you prepared to know the warning signs? Do not ignore this. Google it, research it, know the early signs of use of these "legal" drugs and their affects. I live in a town of 600 people and we are seeing the affects and causes. Do not think your child would never do it.

I just worked an accident scene that K2 was the direct link to this vehicle traveling on the wrong side of the 4 lane highway, out of control, and eventually trashing their vehicle after a few near misses of head on traffic. It is not detectable by conventional drug test, therefore rendering these kids with the lie of I dont know what happened. Parents are spending thousand of dollars on test because the kids will not admit to the use of these harmfull drugs. Be prepared and not blind to the fact that YES even your child MAY try this.

The DEA finally banned the sale of this K2 stuff here in Nebraska. It was an over the counter sale in about all the tobacco shops here in the city. The kids, my own teenage daugther included argued it was safe because it was legal.

After a long sit down and a bunch of research she figured out that the side affects were more than a little harmful. She's seen the bad side of it.

She finds me to be a bit difficult to argue with at times. LOL! I spent 13 years in Transportation Safety and have been involved in overseeing the DOT and non DOT drug testing programs for several companies. Been though the medical classes and trained and certified as a Breath Alcohol Technician. Not to mention I grew up in late 60's and 70's. LOL!

Do I trust her? Yes. Do I trust her judgement when her friends are holding this up in her face? I try, I really do.

The kids today are faced with marketing programs aimed directly at them for products like this. It's a shame that it's even allowed. Now the new product around here is the "Lazy Cakes". Advertised as the "Ultimate Relaxation Brownie".

Yikes........does that sound familiar? But is legal....and harmful. From what I've researched already it has put at least two young ones, a four year old and a two year old in the hospital. A brownie........what lil kid would turn that down? It ain't right.

Mike

"Lazy Cakes" from my understanding are a highly dangerous item in that they have a differed affect, meaning you can eat one, then heading home become uncontrolably tired and fall off into a deep sleep, where its affects duplicate that of narcolepsy, putting you into a very deeo sleep due to the overdose of melatonin. I guess a daily supliment of perscribed melatonin is 1mg, where the lazy cake contains up to 8mg. Anyone who does not think reading up on these things can help you save your child is mistaken.

People are cutting themselves up, shooting themselves, jumping in front of moving vehicles, killing cops and firefighters, and challenging everything medical professionals know. In some documented cases by vertue of witnesses the first time has been the one that killed, or the cause to kill. VERY DANGEROUS and kids and adults alike are treating it as if its nothing.

That's all pretty scary stuff out there today. In my day there were the normal drugs and booze. Today it's a whole new ball game. All any parent can do is try to stay abreast of what's going on with their kids and keeping educated for them & the kids on all of this stuff.

Good luck

Larry

K2, K4, and a few other versions, are the drug of choice for todays' Soldiers. A very large percentage of our military personnel uses these legal versions of marijuana. It won't show up on a drug test, so they are safe from getting caught...for now. There are tests being developed right now, to detect the chemicals used in these drugs.

K2 has been banned in Tennessee, but K4 came out shortly afterward, and it's legal. Every time someone makes the drug illegal, they market it under a different name, with a slight change in the chemical makeup.

Worst thing is...people think it is safe, when it's not. Some have went into comas and died.