IGNORED

Bongobob is the bongest!

gunkylump

Without Bongo, I'd still be searching for smooth chrome engine breathers...which I have been on the hunt for, for quite some time.....

Highland's Yamaha will not ship to Canada, will not ship to an American address if the credit card you use is Canadian, or your paypal addy is Canadian??? Must be some history there....:confused24:

Dan in parts told me yesterday he would hold the covers for one day.....and when Bongobob called them today...lo and behold, they had sold them to somebody else:shock3:. What the heck? Soooooooo..........

Bongo went to his local dealer, Pioneer, who are going to be at Don's MD...and they didn't have any, but they were GREAT enough to do a search and found some at another dealer. Bongo ordered them on my behalf.....and the rest is history!!:cool10:

Now if that isn't going above and beyond.....I am so glad that I'm a member of this site...the folks, people and all others are just the best.

Just think of how dang purty my bike is gonna be now!!!:rotf:

In all seriousness, I am always proud when I read stories like this on our forum here....the word FAMILY comes to mind, big time.

My THANKS to Bongo.....

gunk :)

I figure with that big storm coming your way...if I get you blushing enough, the snow'll melt before you have to shovel it...heck, it might even melt all the way over to Big Tom's!!

I've been watching e-bay, searching all over for those covers....man, I'm excited!

gunk