IGNORED

TD'sTD Trip to Sleeperhawks

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

Sling and Peggy rode over from Augusta this afternoon and the guys played the dulcimer! And Tom rode down from Charlotte! :thumbsup2:

Sleeperhawk and Rick did a carb tune on Tom's bike - the guys just can't keep their hands off the bike! :stirthepot:

It was great to meet Tom and look forward to meeting his wife Amy next weekend in Greenville!:happy65:

Just a few pictures!!! Trying not to wear you guys out with a lot of pictures this year!:cool10: Can't guarantee what will happen next weekend though!:no-no-no:

Thanks for the invite. It was nice seeing you guys and meeting Tom. Wish we could have stayed longer. The ride home was good but it was a little windy.. Enjoyed seeing the pictures. Bobbie I'm glad you don't have to pay for developing all the pictures you

take:rotf: .We're looking forward to seeing everyone next week at the Bike show in Greenville

These guys are real.

They worked for quite a while even though they probably had something else to do.

They have a true servant attitude. The would accept NO compensation for their time at all... I figure I will get them when they least expect it.

Ladies and Gents, thank you many times over for working on the TD. It ran VERY well on the way back to Charlotte. By the gauge, my MPH is back. I will know more tomorrow when I fill it back up and check it.

Again, Thank you greatly!

Tom

These guys are real.

They worked for quite a while even though they probably had something else to do.

They have a true servant attitude. The would accept NO compensation for their time at all... I figure I will get them when they least expect it.

Ladies and Gents, thank you many times over for working on the TD. It ran VERY well on the way back to Charlotte. By the gauge, my MPH is back. I will know more tomorrow when I fill it back up and check it.

Again, Thank you greatly!

Tom

Tom, we enjoying having you here. Sleeperhawk loves getting the bikes running to their best performance! And by the way, Sunday afternoon was spent the best way possible, with our VR family!

Glad to hear the bike ran good! Let us know on the mileage!:happy65:

Ride safe and we will see you next weekend!