IGNORED

Watch out posting pictures with cell phones.

Michael_Bishop

When I see this reported every month as something new, I am always surprised that anyone didn't know it. Don't they look at their phone's camera settings, or are they in the cone of silence?

I guess it is good to keep reporting it. Some day it will be as trivial as yesterday's dreaded "cookies."

Dave

I don't know what the big deal is about. I can look up names on the internet, I can look up addresses on the internet, heck, for $20 I can check out anyone and see their financial history, see if they have any convictions, find their relatives...the list is REALLY endless.

Much ado about nothing. To think that you truly have privacy is unrealistic in today's society. And just because you don't take a picture with a cellphone, not participate in Facebook, not purchase products online...none of that will completely protect from someone that wants to find out information about.

Yes, there are some things to make LIVING safer, but to be "surprised" by technology at this point in our society is pretty naive.

Just my opinion though.

When I see this reported every month as something new, I am always surprised that anyone didn't know it. Don't they look at their phone's camera settings, or are they in the cone of silence?

I guess it is good to keep reporting it. Some day it will be as trivial as yesterday's dreaded "cookies."

Dave

I don't know what the big deal is about. I can look up names on the internet, I can look up addresses on the internet, heck, for $20 I can check out anyone and see their financial history, see if they have any convictions, find their relatives...the list is REALLY endless.

Much ado about nothing. To think that you truly have privacy is unrealistic in today's society. And just because you don't take a picture with a cellphone, not participate in Facebook, not purchase products online...none of that will completely protect from someone that wants to find out information about.

Yes, there are some things to make LIVING safer, but to be "surprised" by technology at this point in our society is pretty naive.

Just my opinion though.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Just my opinion though.

We I just hope and pray that they get this point accross to the young soldiers serving in far away lands that are not as friendly as we are. Just my :2cents:

:2132: