IGNORED

4th Grandchild!!!

utadventure

We welcomed our fourth grandchild yesterday! Cutest little girl ever.:bighug:

Aurora (we suggested Borealis as a middle name but that was shot down) was born about 10:00 yesterday morning. She is 8 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches long and has a head full of hair. Both mom and daughter are doing great.

She is our only granddaughter thus far. Does this mean we get to spoil her double??:cool10:

We welcomed our fourth grandchild yesterday! Cutest little girl ever.:bighug:

Aurora (we suggested Borealis as a middle name but that was shot down) was born about 10:00 yesterday morning. She is 8 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches long and has a head full of hair. Both mom and daughter are doing great.

She is our only granddaughter thus far. Does this mean we get to spoil her double??:cool10:

Better watch out Dave, Yer gonna catch up with me, and yes you will spoil her double.:thumbsup2:

I have eleven on the ground and one in the hanger. Only girl so far is the oldest and she is 18 today.

Gongrats and enjoy!

DJ

:group cheers:

Hay, they are all wonderful, you can spoil them and when they cry sent them back home. Congrat, hope you have many more, I just had #18 about a mounth ago and # 19 is on the way. The first 4 to 6 seem to be the most exciting, although I have kind of started a compatition to see what one of the kids will give me number 20. Live long and enjoy. Just always think about christmas, birthdays and all those expensive times.

Once more Congrat:rotf: