IGNORED

Milwaukee WI M&E

Flyinfool

I am thinking of setting up a M&E for somewhere in the Milwaukee area.

I have been noticing that there are a few members in this area.

I was planing to shoot for sometime in March to give a chance to meet each other just before the riding season starts.

I do not have a specific place or date in mind just yet, it may depend on the level of interest as to how much space will be required and when everyone is available.

So, watcha think???

I would sure like to match a few more faces to the names.

Sounds like a good idea Jeff. :clap2:

I'd be interested, but not long after I have to park the tracked venture, I'm going to jump on the two wheeled one and head to OK, TX, and NM to warm up for a few days.:banana:

That'll probably be sometime later in March.

Early April might get you into a little better chance at decent weather.:confused24:

Just my :2cents: , for what it's worth,

Sounds like a good idea Jeff. :clap2:

I'd be interested, but not long after I have to park the tracked venture, I'm going to jump on the two wheeled one and head to OK, TX, and NM to warm up for a few days.:banana:

That'll probably be sometime later in March.

Early April might get you into a little better chance at decent weather.:confused24:

Just my :2cents: , for what it's worth,

Jeff,

Just let us know when it works for you. Would enjoy coming down to see everyone.

Bob,

Not Early April, that's when I am going to OK, TX, and NM (and AZ, NV, CA, UT, CO, NE, IA, IL) to warm up for a few days.

Care to come along? This might give you enough time to get an aux gas tank installed. Doin' the Alice burger to Moon burger comparison run on the way back.

RR

Bob,

Not Early April, that's when I am going to OK, TX, and NM (and AZ, NV, CA, UT, CO, NE, IA, IL) to warm up for a few days.

Care to come along? This might give you enough time to get an aux gas tank installed. Doin' the Alice burger to Moon burger comparison run on the way back.

RR

We'll keep in touch.:scratchchin: But I think I'd hold you up way too much.:doh:

My butt likes way more breaks than you're used to.:bang head:

But perhaps we could hook up somewhere along the way.:confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have found a nice place for the M&E.

It will be at the Final Approach, 4959 South Howell Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207 (414) 744-7060. Easy freeway access.

If you look for it on Google Earth, yes that is an airplane mounted on the roof.

Saturday around lunch will be a great time.

Now we just need to decide which Saturday would be good for the most of us.

I was shooting for some time in March. The 19th might be bad for me, I might have to go to Texas that weekend.

I will be in FW acting as the designated pilot for the Marquette U engineering team. I will be flying their entry into a competition to see who can engineer a radio control airplane to lift the most weight.

For safety reasons the teams are allowed to bring in an experienced pilot. They do not want 50 lb airplanes flying around out of control.

I will be in FW acting as the designated pilot for the Marquette U engineering team. I will be flying their entry into a competition to see who can engineer a radio control airplane to lift the most weight.

For safety reasons the teams are allowed to bring in an experienced pilot. They do not want 50 lb airplanes flying around out of control.

:sign kewl::sign kewl::thumbsup2::sign kewl::sign kewl::thumbsup2::sign kewl::sign kewl::clap2:

Since it does not seem to matter to anyone else, I am picking Saturday March 12 at 1:00 pm for the M&E.

That still gives everyone interested 2 weeks to make plans.

PLEASE RSVP so that I can let the place know how many of us to expect. Yes everyone can come, they said that they LIKE rowdy groups.

It will be at the Final Approach, 4959 South Howell Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207 (414) 744-7060. Easy freeway access.

If you look for it on Google Earth, yes that is an airplane mounted on the roof.

I hope to see a bunch of you there.

Since it does not seem to matter to anyone else, I am picking Saturday March 12 at 1:00 pm for the M&E.

That still gives everyone interested 2 weeks to make plans.

PLEASE RSVP so that I can let the place know how many of us to expect. Yes everyone can come, they said that they LIKE rowdy groups.

I hope to see a bunch of you there.

Post your M&E on the calendar and they can RSVP there. Hope you have a good turn out.