IGNORED

Great News

bj66

My mother in law took a fall early this fall. Her ribs kept hurting etc. and she finally went in and had some x-rays etc done. When doing this they happened to find some spots in each lung. They biopsied (spelling?) one right away, and on monday morning went in and removed a very suspicous spot on the other lung. The surgery went well and she is recovering just fine. The results came in this afternoon. It is non cancerous as well. Great news for a person who has been a smoker for many years. The docs attribute the spot/growth to scar tissue etc. as a result of her having pneumonia in the past. So the fall was a blessing in hind sight. Nothing was broken, and she is in better health now. Besides she quit smoking since going to the doctor. What a way to start her retiremnet. Her last day of work was Dec 31st. So thanks to those that let me bend their ear a little bit the last few nights on chat. It was kind of nice having somebody to talk to since my wife was at the hospital with her mother. You just cant talk to your kids quite the same way. So again, thanks guys.....