IGNORED

Shipping from China?

a1bummer

I'm just curious if anybody here has done much business with China and has had any packages shipped here to the US. I ordered a laptop battery on 11/17/2010 on ebay and I still haven't received it. After 5 weeks with no delivery and the information available via the tracking number having not been updates since 11/19/2010, the sender finally sent out another battery on 12/25/2010. Now that tracking information on that battery hasn't been updated since 12/27/2010. I asked that he use an express method for the second shipment, but he chose to use the same service in spite.

How long should it take to get a small package from China?

Jeannie ordered a handmade dress from China for our wedding after I ordered my battery and she got it last week already.

I just don't know for sure if I should file a complaint with ebay or just be more patient. Seven weeks seems like an awful long time.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bill

I ordered a metric caliper and an led light string from a China ebay seller in Nov and haven't received them yet.

I sent an email thru the ebay resolution center and the seller offered to refund my paypal or if I could wait another week. Its only about $20, so I said I'd wait, but it smells a lot like a scam.

Edited by RandyR

I have had numerous items come from China on Ebay and it usually takes 2-3 weeks to my part of the world. I have never had anything lost or reshipped.....yet! Keith

Same here in Canada. Both times I ordered something from China, it arived in 2 to 3 weeks.

And to top things off, I got a couple sticks of computer memory yesterday that were supposed to be brand-new, unused, unopened, in the original packaging and undamaged. Neither of them work and clearly have been used.

I checked my Paypal account to see about having my credit card company help me get my money back, only to find out I must have not kept my credit card information up to date and the money came directly out of my bank account. D'OH! So there went that little piece of mind. LOL!

I figured I might give this guy one more week then do some real *****ing to ebay. This guy has a feedback score of 15142 and is 99.8% positive. I'm assuming that their feedback can't be forged somehow.

I have had numerous items come from China on Ebay and it usually takes 2-3 weeks to my part of the world. I have never had anything lost or reshipped.....yet!

Keith

I second Keith's comment. I have ordered several things and they arrived in about 3 weeks. Never had a problem...

I just ordered 6 bike covers off Ebay from China. They came in about 2 weeks. I've also pick up camera batteries from time to time. Same thing. I've never failed to receive what I ordered. On the other hand I bought 3 HDMI cables from some guy down around San Diego because he was close and I needed them right away. 6 weeks later.... nothing. So I filed a non delivery with Ebay and received a refund, bought a couple from Fry's Electronics for a few bucks more, and the 3 pak arrived 2 weeks later. 2 months in transit for 400 miles. I figured screw it and kept them....