IGNORED

Headed for sales meeting

Freebird

Well folks, it is that time of the year again. I'll be flying out of here around 10:00 to Minnesota and then driving to the company resort in Wisconsin for our semi-annual sales meeting. The good news is that I was told last week that they had installed high speed wireless Internet at the resort so HOPEFULLY I won't be out of touch for a week as I usually am. At any rate, will be in meetings until heading back home on Friday but should be able to check in here in the evenings and early mornings.

National sales meetings are the one thing I miss when working for someone else back in another lifetime. Always had a great time....well maybe not always now that I think about it..... :) Now I hold one every day with my employee. Not as much fun when your self employed....:rotf: Have a good time......

Have a safe trip Don. Now don't worry about a thing we won't do anything while you're gone. :whistling:Hey when you went to Ft. Collins nothing happened. :whistling: Of course those folks that were there with you are gonna be here with us this time.:confused24: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh well don't worry Don I'm sure everything will be just fine. I'm sure those of us good kids :2133: can keep an eye on the notorious trouble makers. :scared:

Margaret