IGNORED

Question about our chat room.

Yama Mama

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crying: I gotta say I'm sorry I haven't been in the chat room for over a week now. I have that nagging problem called a job that has kept me out of town. :( I do miss talking to mama and minimuffin though. Hope you haven't pulled the whip out on the new guests yet. I just got back home yesterday and plan on catching up tonight. Look forward to "seeing " everyone again.

:moon::moon::moon:

You have to pace yourself in there. Maybe tonight will be better for ya. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

OK - will try again - confusing though - pacing myself but have to type like heck?

Just joking of course - do not want to incur the wrath of mini-muffin

Saw 3 rooms

I couldn't log in or enter any room

Couldn't register

Didn't recognize my name

Maybe I'm an outcast

All you have to do when the screen comes up with the three choices just pick one and enter. You don't have to sign in you are already signed in from here.

Margaret

All you have to do when the screen comes up with the three choices just pick one and enter. You don't have to sign in you are already signed in from here.

Margaret

Thanks Mini, I am new to the site and I was confused about it myself. Now do you think anybody will be on the chat room tonight, because I have always been sort of timid about trying it. Are the people friendly? Can a woman go there too? I just do not know if I can do it. Do I have to be a good typist?

Peggy:big-grin-emoticon:

Mini you are the most peaceful person I know. You are a faithful friend, and always willing to help your fellow VR members (more often the first generation people) but never the less you are helpful. You offer wonderful suggestions and are excellent in problem solving.

Heck I forget what was the question?

Peggy

Guest KitCarson
Ok I was nice last night I didn't do anything to give anyone the idea I was mean or full of wrath.:confused24: :no-no-no:

So what gives? :innocent:

OH mama?

Margaret

Hi Little One: They are just pulling your chain!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:You can throw rocks at RiderDuke, he said he was scared of you!! Kit

Eugene,

Please come back tonight for the "FREE BEER TO ALL MEMBERS". I certainly hope that no one else saw that. We could have so many members on the chat that we might break our record of 18 members at one time. I know that I do not want to cause any trouble. So I hope you return, to THE ONE LEG UP LOUNGE!

Remember, you did not hear it from me.

TOP SECRET INFORMATION!

Peggy:group cheers: