IGNORED

You have to love snow in the south

Guest scarylarry

It seems up here the snow isn't as bad as it used to be....be we are getting freezing rain a LOT more often than we ever used to!

Snow is not so bad....ICE .....not so good!

Trees break, wires break, heads and back's break (from falls)...and car's won't brake!

When you look at the news and see all the weird weather all over the world how can ANYBODY argue that global warming is not messing things up!

Well on nice thing about snow in the south. You can get in the fast lane and move right along because everyone is in the left lane creeping along and they are afraid of the left lane. One of the quickest trips I ever made through TN was in such conditions. Put it on the speed limit and just rolled along.

Guest scarylarry
You should try it when every road is just like The Snake or The Dragon, only not as well kept.

Ok you east Tn. folks come on down here and we will teach ya'll how to drive in snow...

:whistling:

Guest scarylarry
Well on nice thing about snow in the south. You can get in the fast lane and move right along because everyone is in the left lane creeping along and they are afraid of the left lane. One of the quickest trips I ever made through TN was in such conditions. Put it on the speed limit and just rolled along.

You won't do that now, so many illegals that don't even what a fast lane is, and ride side by side and hold back traffic for the longest, one of the biggest complaint from the old timers here....

Evidently Ontario is gonna get this stuff next. Since you Canadians were nice enough to send us all that cold we figured we'd share some stuff with you. :Laugh: At least that's what they were saying on the weather channel. They were also talking more lake effect snow up in NY Big Tom might want to start thinking about where you want to move to.

Margaret

Back in the infamous "Blizzard of '77" the mayor of Buffalo advised us to settle in with a 6 pack and stay home...

They don't make politicians like that any more.

Got a crockpot of spaghetti sauce simmering right now. And some Mich Lite in the fridge.

The wind is really whipping the trees around right now. I've got most of the big pines cut back away from the house now, but it was luck the first couple years that kept them off my house when they fell into the yard.

Ok you east Tn. folks come on down here and we will teach ya'll how to drive in snow...

:whistling:

Most of us drive in it just fine. Just saying it gets a bit dicier when the road is either straight up or straight down with 180* turns and 1000' drop offs. Come on up here and I'll show you what I mean...

Guest scarylarry
Most of us drive in it just fine. Just saying it gets a bit dicier when the road is either straight up or straight down with 180* turns and 1000' drop offs. Come on up here and I'll show you what I mean...

Ok let's shoot for May at the earliest......LOL

Hey how much did ya'll get we got maybe couple inches..

It seems up here the snow isn't as bad as it used to be....be we are getting freezing rain a LOT more often than we ever used to!

Snow is not so bad....ICE .....not so good!

Trees break, wires break, heads and back's break (from falls)...and car's won't brake!

When you look at the news and see all the weird weather all over the world how can ANYBODY argue that global warming is not messing things up!

I don't think that most would argue the point. There's no doubt that it's different than it used to be. The thing I take issue with is that WE are causing it. That's the part that they are shoving down our throat that I just don't buy.

Guest scarylarry
Haha...we only got about 6" down here in town. I'm hearing reports of anywhere from 12"-18" up the hill, though.

Keep it going we will be there for Christmas, might try one of them famous 1000' hills on a snow skies...