IGNORED

Tank Bag and Rear Seat Bag

GolfVenture

The tank bag is going to be hard to do because of plastic , and the bag on the back rest will have to be small . go to wally world and check out the camera bags , they come in all dif. sizes . I had to get rid of my knee pouches so I used a small camera bag on the handle bars for my junk .

I use a old Vindicator tank bag on mine. It is a strap on bag that has snap style fasteners on the four corners of it. This lets me remove it at night easily. There was a discussion about weather you could use a magnetic style tank bag on the Venture along time ago. Being that it is not recommended because of the Ventures electronics. There were some that were using the magnetic style and said that they were not having any trouble with them. I do not know how they were getting them to stay being that the Venture cover is plastic. But if there is a will there is a way. I use a GPS also, but there is nothing like being able to see a map for the big picture at a glance. :D

I used a Kuryakyn single zipper top load duffle with end pockets on the '83 passenger seat. I have also used one of those bigger double zipper top load duffles. Either one will work well. The larger duffle makes a dandy back rest for those long mile days. I just make sure that all the soft clothing is packed to the side that I'll be leaning against. Instead of a tank bag I use a pouch that hangs between the risers. They are called 'Le Pak', and are harder to find than chicken lips, but I did finally pick one up off Ebay. I thought I'd taken a pic of it but it looks like a lost it in the great HD crash of '09. As soon as it stops raining I'll see if I can take another.