IGNORED

Christmas Spirit Alive

Tom

Im not a story teller nor good with words. In short Brad and Lonna,(Squidley and Sweetnothing) came over for the weekend..I knew they were coming but should have known,knowing Brad and Lonna,that they had more of a reason than "just getting away from the rat race". Thanks to both for helping with a few things I have been unable to do the last few weeks, simple things like not being able to get the Christmas Tree down, Cutting some limbs off of a big oak tree in front, putting light bulbs in where they had been burned out the last few weeks. I want to thank them for everything they did but most of all bringing the Christmas Spirit to our home this year. We went to Johnson City last night to see the lights there..Beautiful site if you have never seen it.

Debby couldnt last long because of her health problems but She enjoyed it. Brad,Lonna after you left Debby started looking at the decorations and like I figured She put up the blue lights on the tree and has been looking at the tree most of this afternoon. I was thinking afterwards....sometimes I do things just to help another and never thought about it much but as I was sitting here after they left I remembered I have always heard if you give you will receive 10 fold.....I have. An early Christmas greeting for all..Have a Merry Christmas!

Tom,

It was a 2 fold thing, we absolutely needed to get out of Houston! (Love our friends here, hate the city) I know you well enough to say that you wouldn't ask for help, I'm the same way. Christmas is about giving, and what we were able to do for you, gave to us in the same way it gave to you. We feel as good as Debbie does looking at the tree and knowing that it makes you both smile...so you see, you gave right back to us.

As always thank you for the hospitality my friend, it's always good spending time with you folks. We'll see you again real soon and I promise we'll relax a bit more :whistling:

Now, if'n they want to come up and shovel the 10 inches of snow out of my drive......

Hey I can do that for you old guys. I'll be right up there. Expect me sometime during JUNE...:whistling::rasberry::rasberry:

Stay warm Owl,

BOO

Hey I can do that for you old guys. I'll be right up there. Expect me sometime during JUNE...:whistling::rasberry::rasberry:

Stay warm Owl,

BOO

Dis is Minnesoda... I may just have to take you up on that offer. LMAO

Hope all is well with you and the family... And have a Merry Christmas if the mood strikes you.

But they done gooder. Now, if'n they want to come up and shovel the 10 inches of snow out of my drive......

That would be one of the reasons we left the frozen north, sorry Owl, your on your own. Just remember that your more than welcome to come down to Texas and visit when you get sick of that white crap!

That would be one of the reasons we left the frozen north, sorry Owl, your on your own. Just remember that your more than welcome to come down to Texas and visit when you get sick of that white crap!

But HE was wearing Owls cut off piece of hair!