IGNORED

2nd gen RSV passenger arm rest

Hello, I recently purchased a 2004 RSV. My last bike was a Goldwing and my wife had arm rest on the back and she realy enjoyed them. She would like them on our RSV but I can't find many choices. Is Diamond R the only ones that makes them? If, so those of you that have them are you and your passengers happy with them? Thanks

I use the Diamond R but was not happy with their mounting position, so I McGuiver'ed my own mounting, and the wife is very happy. The thing I don't like about them is the fact that they pivot outwards, and I'm constantly tightening them up so they stay put while riding around corners...

Brakepad, what arm rests are the ones you have on your bike? Are they Diamonds?

Yes, they are the Diamond, but after drilling the three screws in, I added 2 clamps, around the lower mounting arms for more support. I've had them about a year now, and the wife loves them.

Thanks for the replies everyone. When we had our Goldwing my wife also fell asleep often. She would wake up when her helmet hit the back of my helmet. She has not road the RSV yet but after being spoiled on the Goldwing I know she is going to want them. I just put the RSV away for winter so I have a few months to decide what to do. Diamond R's do look nice but mounting to a round bar does concern me. Does anyone have any ideas where I can buy just the pads and maybe fabricate my own?