IGNORED

What do you want for Christmas?

Orrin

What do you want for Christmas? No, not from me....your family. Might be interesting to see what people are looking for and might give some of us ideas about what to get for our loved ones. I will oput mine in after a few posts...if there are any!:cool10:

Guest KitCarson

I look at Christmas a little different than most. I simply wish for all my kids to arrive safely, to be together again, to get and give a hug, smile, and eat too much!! Have never been one much on presents.......yes some little something to hold with tradition, but mainly just be together for a bit. Kit

What's that old song??... "all I want for christmas is my two front teeth..." ... well in my case, I need 'em ALL because my current ones (store bought) are worn out a don't fit worth a dang anymore.

:rotf:

Love it!!!

4 bottom ones for me!!

Thanks Santa

I look at Christmas a little different than most. I simply wish for all my kids to arrive safely, to be together again, to get and give a hug, smile, and eat too much!! Have never been one much on presents.......yes some little something to hold with tradition, but mainly just be together for a bit. Kit

THIS CHRISTMAS I HAVE ONE SON WHO IS OUT OF WORK, A DAUGHTER WHO HAS NO MONEY, AND THE OTHER DAUGHTER IN NURSING SCHOOL. I TOLD THEM THAT THEY SHOULD NOT EXCHANGE PRESENTS THIS YEAR.I FIGURE IT WILL CUT DOWN ON STRESS AND WE CAN JUST ENJOY THE SEASON AND I WILL MAKE THE FOOD.

I AM LOOKING FOREWARD TO IT TOO.

I THINK FOR ONCE WE CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY JUST BEING TOGETHER.

PEGGY:big-grin-emoticon:

Guest KitCarson

THIS CHRISTMAS I HAVE ONE SON WHO IS OUT OF WORK, A DAUGHTER WHO HAS NO MONEY, AND THE OTHER DAUGHTER IN NURSING SCHOOL. I TOLD THEM THAT THEY SHOULD NOT EXCHANGE PRESENTS THIS YEAR.I FIGURE IT WILL CUT DOWN ON STRESS AND WE CAN JUST ENJOY THE SEASON AND I WILL MAKE THE FOOD.

I AM LOOKING FOREWARD TO IT TOO.

I THINK FOR ONCE WE CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY JUST BEING TOGETHER.

PEGGY:big-grin-emoticon:

There you go Miss Peggy........that is the actual things that matter. This Christmas our oldest son will be here....he survived that mess in Iraq..........that was on my mind when I made this comment. I am not at all against presents........just seems that if and when I want something, I just go get it......I am fortunate in being able to do this, I have a fantastic trade. But I have friends in your situation......and Christmas is so commercialized this day in age.......I was at Walmart last week and the isles of the new super store are already full of Christmas stuff, and hey it is not even Turkey day yet!! Yep you have the right idea......that is what counts , give them all a hug. Kit

Be healthy for the next 5 years and still ride

ME TOO CHARLIE!

actually, my brood , except for my "thrown away son", will all be here, for t-day.

Christmas, is too far in the future , to plan on anything.

seems that EVERYONE , remembers the season, but damn few of us remember"the reason".

just jt

Guest maddabber

I would like to see the end of the wars. The troops home to their families never to leave again. I would like to see kindness given all year round and not just at Christmas.This brings me to a state made by a composer, song writer, Yanni. He was asked if he was Greek or American. He said he was neither he was a human being and believes we should all live together in peace as ONE.

I wish all the best to you south of the border for you Thanksgiving that just around the corner

:bighug: