IGNORED

Mrs. Kitty and her new blonde friend =)

Kitty

So I, Mrs Kitty Hubert, Have now a 1987 Royal Venture!!!:big-grin-emoticon: I'm so happy to have her home from North Carolina. Needs a good bit of work but I've got it under control right now. She is beautiful. Only problems we know of so far are: One of the front brake calipers wasn't working ( OutKast bleed it for me so it's good now ), No clutch?:cool10:( goes into gear but doesn't move. Got the cover off and looks like small bits of metal and smells burnt:whistling:.), And it has some cosmetic needs.

Can't wait to get it on the road. Going to really beat all those second gens now.:rasberry:

Don, you need to quit fibbing to Eileen, you obviously didn't take your meds for your psychosis this morning!

Of course, girls who ride prefer a first gen over the slower 2nd gen! They actually want to get to their destination! :stirthepot:

Maybe:confused24:, but I can beat any of you guys driving just about any motorcycle!!!:whistling: Besides, I can steal OutKast 2004 Venture at any time and still kick you guys in the butt with him on the back lol:stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge:

He said:

FIRST GEN VENTURES ARE FOR GIRLS!

:witch_brew: