IGNORED

NEW LED highway lights 8W each 120 Lumens

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so but he is the supplier of the bulbs for Greenboat. The bulbs have been pulled and replaced by another type with a warning that they are not for motorcycles.

Nice, MANY thanks for the info, much appreciated. I'll give him a call next week.

Cheers M8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Slab_Ryder

Well, I spoke to Jeff via E-Mail, FEDEX'd the lamps back to him (one which literally fell apart in my hands when I first took it out of the Box), after being promised the World. A week after he received them by FEDEX, I have heard nothing, either by E-Mail, or through my PayPal Account. Really good Customer Service ... eh!

Well, I spoke to Jeff via E-Mail, FEDEX'd the lamps back to him (one which literally fell apart in my hands when I first took it out of the Box), after being promised the World. A week after he received them by FEDEX, I have heard nothing, either by E-Mail, or through my PayPal Account. Really good Customer Service ... eh!

Sounds like it's time to file a dispute with Paypal...:smile5:

Well that's TWO companies to black ball black list and trash talk.. geesus, where is the pride of ownership and responsibility to customer service these days?

They should be embarrassed as hell after that ram shod performance.. I lost out, now someone else has lost out..

Thanks!

Guest Slab_Ryder

I bought them with PayPal. Nothing credited, not a happy bunny after FEDEXing them too him. Yes, they received them over a week ago.

Must be a "Canadian" thing then.. the yanks seem to be getting happy services but we don't? Shame.. Oh well.. lessons learned whom to never deal with again..

Luckily there are others who know how to conduct themselves properly in the MC biz world.

(rant annoyance mode off for now)

Hi,

I am going to order a set of these lights right away. I have one question just to double check.

I have an 04 RSV with the Yamaha driving light bar and lights. Will these lights be a simple swap out of the Yamaha lights or is there more to it than that?

Thanks and sorry if this is already covered.

Chris

Hi,

I am going to order a set of these lights right away. I have one question just to double check.

I have an 04 RSV with the Yamaha driving light bar and lights. Will these lights be a simple swap out of the Yamaha lights or is there more to it than that?

Thanks and sorry if this is already covered.

Chris

Chris, don't bother purchasing them.. they are discontinued for reasons of shoddy workmanship and product failure. Some of us Canucks purchased them, they failed and the company turned a deaf ear to our emails looking for replacement or refund..

Don't waste your money.. or time. This ain't just sour grapes, it's just sad.

Other companies out there make proper LED lights but they are not the sealed beam style, and they are more expensive.. but at least they work and don't ship out busted..

Chris, don't bother purchasing them.. they are discontinued for reasons of shoddy workmanship and product failure. Some of us Canucks purchased them, they failed and the company turned a deaf ear to our emails looking for replacement or refund..

Don't waste your money.. or time. This ain't just sour grapes, it's just sad.

Other companies out there make proper LED lights but they are not the sealed beam style, and they are more expensive.. but at least they work and don't ship out busted..

Seaking thanks for the information. Do you have any information you can pass along where I can purchase either bulbs or lamps that are lower wattage to replace the bulbs or lamps I have on my 04 RSV?

Thanks for the information.

Chris in Red Deer

Seaking thanks for the information. Do you have any information you can pass along where I can purchase either bulbs or lamps that are lower wattage to replace the bulbs or lamps I have on my 04 RSV?

Thanks for the information.

Chris in Red Deer

Red Deer, nice!

The only thing I could find were WAGNER sealed beams for mine.. though I think it's Custom Dynamics that have 4.5 inch LED replacements available.. at $100 or so bucks each.. steep but apparently those are the real deal.. but they aren't sealed beams.. I don't know if the lamps I have can be properly retro-fitted or if I need another genre of headlamp setup for them..

Guest Slab_Ryder

Well, I sent an E-Mail to Jeff at Marinebeam over the weekend. Quick as a Flash, NO REPLY. SHODDY workmanship, SHODDY Promises apparently. $300.00 basically stolen from me. I doubt I will ever deal with another American Supplier online again.