IGNORED

meet and eat

warriorhoneybee

hey everyone, i would like to plan some meet and eats and short rides for my aera in nc for 2011. theres alot of senic roads in area and was wondering how many would be intrested in this. i also know the owner of the sleep inn in black mountain so if anybody would like to try this motel out next time theres an event in town just let me know.

No matter what date you choose I would like to suggest you check the date you pick against the VR calendar..

You never know when someone else may have a M&E in that area...

Someone on the site here holds a M&E / rally in Maggie Valley ..(every year I think).

I went to it in fact two years ago, and may go again in 2011.

hey everyone, i would like to plan some meet and eats and short rides for my aera in nc for 2011. theres alot of senic roads in area and was wondering how many would be intrested in this. i also know the owner of the sleep inn in black mountain so if anybody would like to try this motel out next time theres an event in town just let me know.

If you need any help setting up anything let me know.I rode a couple roads in the area,at least once,if I remember correctly.:parrots: