IGNORED

Wondering

Riverrat

Welcome to the greatest Family on the web!! I am not sure how many miles that is, but you sould be good to go for 100 thousand Plus... there was a thread on this a week ago, and I beleave there a few that have close to 200K on theres with no problems, just good regular maint. and that thing will give you many miles of smiles..

Again welcome, make your self at home!!

Hmmm, lemme see, 113K Km =around 80K miles give or take. I'd say that is just barely broken in for these bikes!! It's nothing to break the 100K miles barrier and they have been known to go over 200K miles and then some. Yup, I think you have a ways to go yet!

As mentioned, just do the routine maintenance, oil changes the most important but don't forget about the other fluids as well. Periodic spark plug changes, and give it lots of distance daily to your scoot and I think you will fare well!

I picked up an 09 this summer with only 2500km on it (up to 8500km now) so I can't speak from experience but from reading on this site think there are some things to check

- rear shock - check for leaks or if it has already leaked out the oil, make sure it will hold air pressure

- steering bearings - make sure greased and tightened

- general electrical - check connections (under seat and in fairing)

- clutch basket whine - if annoying, get the splines greased

Other than that, as mentioned, regular maintenance. If you don't have maintenance records from the previous owner, get your dealer to give it a once over. My local shop did a pdi inspection (no charge) when I took it in for the safety.

thanks guys for the info ,got alot to look forward to next spring just finished putting her to bed for the winter

now after christmas there will be a strip and clean up in for her and hit the road cant wait

WELCOME!! The 12 bucks for here could be the best investment you can make for that thing. All kinds of info and a great bunch of people. Just don't tell them I said that!!:innocent:

Well they just started using salt here in the mornings on the roads , so that does it for riding till at least april , and i live in newfoundland a little town called bishop's cove live right next to the ocean can watch the whales all summer long