...for my bike seem to be difficult to come by. It's a 1987 Venture Royale that came with the original owner's manual and a 1983 Service Manual. I know that there were both cosmetic and mechanical changes in 1986, so I would like to have a newer manual, if possible. Neither Haynes nor Clymer show a Venture repair manual on their sites. Does anyone know of a company that has some kind of service or repair manual for the '86 to '93 bikes?

...for my bike seem to be difficult to come by. It's a 1987 Venture Royale that came with the original owner's manual and a 1983 Service Manual. I know that there were both cosmetic and mechanical changes in 1986, so I would like to have a newer manual, if possible. Neither Haynes nor Clymer show a Venture repair manual on their sites. Does anyone know of a company that has some kind of service or repair manual for the '86 to '93 bikes?

I presume you've found the online service manual in the tech section for the 1st Gens?

Welcome and glad you joined the site. I rarely use the search function never seems to work for me.

Which part of Ontario are you in?

Brad

I find it works, but it can be a bit picky about how the search is worded. I'm down in the Niagara Peninsula...Welland to be exact.