IGNORED

Trip Report (Not MC Related)

dmoff1698

Wouldn't let me open it. I took a trip to the Sunshine state this summer. Went down the East coast and stopped at every beach we took a notion to crossed over thru the Everglades and went up the Gulf coast as far as Clearwater. Liked the Gulf Beaches a lot better. Warden loves walking beaches looking for shells. I can't do much of that but sure like seeing her enjoy herself like that. I sit and wait for her and make sure all those young ladies on the beach have enough clothes on to keep from burning. If they don't I'm willing to help apply oil!! No charge!!

Opened OK for me....probably couldn't open it because it needs a newer version of MSWord (filename.docx)

Anyway...sounded like a nice vacation....good to share fun times with family.

Enjoy it when you can...it doesn't come arouond often enough.

Dale,

Very nice travilog, with just a touch of exasperated humor for good measure. I really enloyed the parts about the communal decision making process. We gents can be on the receiving end of a singular feminine strategy on occasion.

My wife and have had a similar experience on a cruse and would also go again. You can't beat the price for what you receive, especially if you like to eat. We haven't been to Disney World since 1972 so it's probably time for a revisit. We should take your advice and stay in one of the park hotels to eliminate some of the peripheral entertainment.

Thanks, I enjoyed your words,

Les

Nice report. Seeing as how Annie & Quickstep will be on vacation next year here in the States I wonder how much they'll relate to this 2 week version? :whistling:

Seriously thou I really hope they enjoy their trip here and get to do & see what they want without too much of a hetic scheduale. :thumbsup2:

Good Luck

Larry