IGNORED

Need Help to buy & Ship Knee Brace

Aussie Annie

I want to purchase a knee brace from a U.S. company: http://www.allegromedical.com, but they don't ship to Australia.:crying: Not responding to my emails after initial one saying no shipping to Oz. Can any one assist with purchase and shipping to me:confused24: I will paypal funds to cover all costs.:happy34::bowdown::bowdown:

Info for brace: Adjustable post-operative knee brace

[long,cool22.5"] ID# 204562 $US129.63+shipping

**Wish to also purchase extra leg strap if possible?:think: :smile5:

Working for the Post Office I can see no reason why it couldnt be shipped to OZ. They probably dont want to deal with the customs paperwork. Are there no other US sources for this item, Annie? I would have a hard time ordering from a company that wont respond to your emails, but im just a bit of a hard nose anyway.

You know,

This company probably only uses UPS or FedEx as their shipper of choice. And after the few times I have used these carriers to ship to Canada and Australia, I will never use them again (UPS charges the recipient a broker fee of around $25). This is where our postal service (USPS.com) comes to the rescue with a simplified process to ship to these locations at a resonable cost.

Rick

Annie - there are 4 options available with that unit - I need to know which brace you want. Go to the web site and click on choose options, you'll see the 4 - I was ready to order tnen he asked which option ??

Sent you an email Dick. Size of brace is on my first post [long, cool 22.5"]:big-grin-emoticon: