IGNORED

bbq @ lexington

warriorhoneybee

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather is looking good, calling for sunshine and around 70 degrees. Not too bad for the end of Oct. Lows will be a bit chilly in the 40's but can't complain too much.

Margaret

(Weather) Great !

Becky and I will have the BEERCART. Those whom dress warm and need to shed some layers can lock up them up in the BEERCART for safe keeping when it gets warm and at the Festival.

40's .................I guess that's a little bit better than 16 degrees when Riderduke and I rode the scoots at the New Years M&E .

BEER30

You still haven't got your bike fixed? what is wrong with it?

Last I heard it was the clutch. :(

With my schedule and muffinmans I am just getting to take it to himin the morning.Things just havent worked out so far but it should be in his yard by sunday moring or at least mid day.

David

YES, and boxing with Painterman, not sick this time.

Great ! Becky and I have plans to leave around noon (+/- and hour) Friday towards "Chateau La Sledgehammer". 5 hour trip without stops to get there. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

BEER30

Not sure about a carb tune since we're going to a festival and not a restaurant. But does this mean you are coming? Cause you didn't RSVP and we need to know who to wait for.

Margaret

If RSVP stands for Royal Star Venture Person then I just did cause I am one.I can still dream about a carbtune on my 2nd gen.Maybe someday it will happen.

If RSVP stands for Royal Star Venture Person then I just did cause I am one.I can still dream about a carbtune on my 2nd gen.Maybe someday it will happen.

We will get to it Rooster. You'll be surprised how easy it is. Still won't make that 2nd Gen run like a 1st Gen!!!

Ya'll coming to Texas for BBQ? And to one of the best BBQ's in the state. BBQ @ Lexington can only mean Snows BBQ But get there early, cause like he says they are open from 8AM till the meat runs out which is usually by 10am. :whistling:

Dang you guys have a Lexington too? And it makes BBQ?:whistling: Wow what a coincidence. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

We will get to it Rooster. You'll be surprised how easy it is. Still won't make that 2nd Gen run like a 1st Gen!!!

But us 2nd Gens'rs do not have to mow the tall grass out from around the scoot to go out riding !

And:

Oh "RUN".......that's if you can find the spare parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda reminds me of a antique Hardly Davie-son..........:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rasberry:

BEER30

But us 2nd Gens'rs do not have to mow the tall grass out from around the scoot to go out riding !

And:

Oh "RUN".......that's if you can find the spare parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda reminds me of a antique Hardly Davie-son..........:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rasberry:

BEER30

Now thats just a little too low there Gene!!!:crying: My 1st Gen don't get mistaken for a Hardley!!:whistling:

Now thats just a little too low there Gene!!!:crying: My 1st Gen don't get mistaken for a Hardley!!:whistling:

I was making a comparison to parts and pieces.......ie. either falling off "OR" found along the side of the road.....................

Q) By the way .....How many 1st gens does take to beet a 2nd gen?

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

A) 2+, maybe 3 or more (much more cause they ain't telling) combined into partual1. :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :duck::duck: :duck:

BEER30