IGNORED

What happened to the trailer hitch ad in the classifieds????

stvmaier

I recently bought a Time out Dart.... and found an ad in the classifieds for a hitch.... but, now that I'm ready to buy.... the ad is GONE..:bang head: anyone know where it went.... or how to get in touch with them?? I remember the ad was for the hitch and stinger (no ball) for 150 bucks shipped.... thanks in advance......

I didn't think it was a guy selling a used one.... (I could be wrong) I got the impression it was someone who made them and had an ad to sell them.... his name MAY have been Mark....something??? Does this sound farmiliar to anyone????

It might be Hilliss, but I'm not positive. I will, from time to time, purge the classifieds of all the sold items to free up space. If said member has more to sell they will surely repost one up in the classifieds.

Yep, that ad was Hilliss' at R-Mark I just installed one on the '99, that I picked up used from another member, and like it. The square tubing is a thiner wall than what I'm generally used to, but then again I'm not towing a 1 ton trailer either. One thing I did find was that an aftermarket drop coupler will not fit the receiver without a bit of grinding. From past experience I'm sure Carbon One's and Ponch's are equally as good.