IGNORED

My appreciation to this friendly forum

Rody 1949

I joined this forum in late 2008, back then my interest only was reading maintenance tips, fixes and the like, then I started to read the watering hole and got hooked up.

I have owned my '86 Venture Royale for 21 years; 6K miles when I got it, it has now 42K miles. My other ride is a '93 Suzuki GSX1100G (dirty fast)

Ok, the reason I'm writing this posting is to express my profound appreciation to all contributing members for their write-ups, know-how, instructions, etc.

I just finished installing new larger battery cables, I got them from Barend, made installation thanks to Squidley's step by step instructions, by-pass the battery light sensor from GeorgeS's write-up; new Oddysey battery from Condor's write-up; Freebird game me the link to buy some other things a few months back.

and from other members I also installed new ISO Kuryakyn grips, two new speakers and starter/solenoid.

Avon/Venom rear tire (installed by a bike shop)

Lastly, jut to mention that March of last year I met V7Goose and his brother Tom while they were here in El Paso, TX

I have seen a lot of pics of your rides, places you have been, etc, I know the rule: got to post some pics! Here they are and thank you.

Rudy:thumbsup2:

If I can say so...you have a great looking '86, probably the best color scheme made.

We're glad your here as well. It's a great family!

Dave :smile5:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: Made me go outside to make sure "Brown Sugar" was there!!

WELCOME!! That 86 sure does look good. Mine really runs Great and looks almost that good.

Looks like you got a riding buddy in the first two pics. Glad the guys could help ya out.

Margaret

Either this little fella or my wife, she has not rode with me ever since we had our children, now they are on their own, I have a chance.

Guys are very good, I hopefully will meet some of them, beginnig with the ones living in Texas.

Rudy:biker: