IGNORED

my rstd is on ebay.

Snarley Bill

well i finally got up the nerve to do it.my rstd is on ebay.listing no.230186966291. this is scary. i love this bike. my v-star 1300 is the official replacemrnt. the ride to memphis confirmed it. it did the job just fine.don't worry i ain't going anywhere .i would'nt let you all off that easy.you'll just have to put up with a snarley old fart on a v-star for an eternity. bill :rasberry::rotf::rotfl::2133:

Old farts on V Stars.........:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

well i finally got up the nerve to do it.my rstd is on ebay.listing no.230186966291. this is scary. i love this bike. my v-star 1300 is the official replacemrnt. the ride to memphis confirmed it. it did the job just fine.don't worry i ain't going anywhere .i would'nt let you all off that easy.you'll just have to put up with a snarley old fart on a v-star for an eternity. bill :rasberry::rotf::rotfl::2133:

You better not leave Bill,

Need you to get us ready for Eureka Springs 2008.Besides we would miss you too much if you left us behind. We would have to rely on Roadkill for support. Now that's scary

Hey, I resemble that.....I mean resent that:rasberry:

Guest KitCarson
Good luck with the sale. I put my Honda on Ebay last week and even though I got lots of compliments and I wish I could buy its it never went. Never even came close to the reserve. Im gonna try again in a few days.
Scott: Your bike is a pretty thing......it is a work of art. I would not worry about not getting a bid right away. I would not take a dime less either. That bike is neat.....and has a lot of work put into it.

Kit

No Bill You can't leave yet we have not gone for that Ride. :sign20:

Good luck on the sale.

Brad

darn brad it won't rain down here to try this v-star in a good rain.try to put eureka springs on your calender this year .wanting to get it going as the mid west last big bash of the year every year.awesome riding.it is the mid west deals gap.bill

darn brad it won't rain down here to try this v-star in a good rain.try to put eureka springs on your calender this year .wanting to get it going as the mid west last big bash of the year every year.awesome riding.it is the mid west deals gap.bill

No Promises buddy, I have to try to attend the International meet as it is only about 3 miles away from home. :sign20:

Only get a limited time off for holiday's yah know.

So are you planning on riding that V* to Canada.

Brad