IGNORED

Hotels at Cody,Wy

Carbon_One

Bumping this back up so the planning commitee might see it. To those who it concerns on the planning commitee if there needs more time for finalizing a host hotel then that's fine. I just want to get my room booked early so I'll have choices for ammenities, etc.

Larry

Let's make an administrative decision. The 'Committee' can Tar and Feather me later on if they want.

The Official Cody VR International Lodging will be at the:

Skyline Motor Inn

$75 single 1 bed/queen - 18 single bed rooms available

$84 Double 1 bed/queen

$97 Double 2 beds + $5 per additional person - 28 double bed rooms available.

Reservations 800-843-8809

This is the best price we've been able to find anywhere during the Cody high season, and they are great hosts and MC friendly. Anyone interested in coming to Cody in '11 needs to get their reservation in NOW. The rooms are not being held aside. They are on a first come..first serve basis. Wait until the last minute and I doubt you will find a room anywhere in town.

The Cabins at the Ponderosa Camp Grounds are already booked up, although there is still room for trailers and tenters.

With the 46 rooms at the Skyline, and the Cabins at the Ponderosa we'll have over 50 rooms plus tents. That should take care of our lodging needs.

A few members have booked at other locations due to special needs, so all in all we should have a good crowd..

BTW: for any solo members that would like to buddy up for one of those 2 bed rooms at the Skyline the price will be less than a Motel 6. Think about it.

I will add that IF anyone wants a deluxe cottage at Cody the Cody KOA has a few and IF Im correct $148.00 a night BUT 1 Room is a queen bed the other has 2 sets of bunk beds,split it between friends and its cheap. I am offering this Info ONLY as a suggestion IF the official camgrounds are full...NOW the kicker is YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM>>THEY ARE NOT DOING IT ONLINE> Cody KOA keywords on search engine. When I set mine up a few days ago they said they had plenty of both,Deluxe cottage an regular cabins.I did tell them we were having a rally there and probably alot of our members would be checking in with them..MAYBE they will give us a discount by the time the rally gets here.

Jean Mickelson is the contact I used// CODY KOA

5561 GREYBULL HIGHWAY

CODY, WYOMING 82414

CODY, WYOMING 82414

800-562-8507

Committee: I hope havnt gone over the line,just trying to make sure all who want to come have a place as I think this is going to be a HUGE success! Thanks!

Committee: I hope havnt gone over the line,just trying to make sure all who want to come have a place as I think this is going to be a HUGE success! Thanks!

I don't have a problem with it Tom. If that's what they are looking for, by all means have at it. It's just a couple of more miles down the road from the Skyline where hopefully most of the crowd will be at. :thumbsup2: