IGNORED

WNY Ride with some friends

Wizard765

So we decided that a longish ride was in order and the weather forcast was perfect. I twisted Steve's rubber arm (The Count) so that he and his wife Michele would join Robin and me. We headed to Western New York with a route plan in mind BUT Tom and Vicky (Big Tom) Ken (BuffaloBodner) and Steve said they would join us as well. Seeing as how the local people usually know the best roads we threw out our plan and went with the flow. Tom lead us on a fantasic ride. We had great people, great weather, Great Food AND great roads.. Doesn't get any better..

Here is a taste of what the day was like... Thanks Tom, Vicky, Steve, Ken, Steve and Michele for an AWSOME day.

Hey , it was our pleasure riding with you guys...thanks for asking us along...got a call from Buffalo Bodnar and Hoffy this morning, they talked me into heading north toward Lewiston and along lake Ontario.. Wonder why I can't get caught up on my chores.....well, there is always next week to do that stuff.........:whistling: :fnd_(16):

Hey , it was our pleasure riding with you guys...thanks for asking us along...got a call from Buffalo Bodnar and Hoffy this morning, they talked me into heading north toward Lewiston and along lake Ontario.. Wonder why I can't get caught up on my chores.....well, there is always next week to do that stuff.........:whistling: :fnd_(16):

Was this today? They let you IN? or should I say, let you OUT? yup, was a great day to ride again today.

And if they let you in or out, by your email, means they let you back in again or we let you back out? :confused07:

Man oh man . Sorry we missed that be we were up there friday at Faun lake and Java lake looking at cottages.Had a great day riding but would have loved to join you. We spent the day riding wayne county and sodus bay area today. It was beautiful . great riding days

Ya next time plan this so we can ALL go along,,,, I mean you need to pick a day when we're not all busy with other things.

Glad you all had a good time,,, looks like the roads were awesome, the food was good,,,, but where was the ice-cream???????

Oh my goodness you guys were down in our area and we missed you? how the heck did that happen? tom says you guys tried to contact us, can you let us know how?

I was so looking forward to showing you some quilt shops Robin......

Thx, Michelle

Oh my goodness you guys were down in our area and we missed you? how the heck did that happen? tom says you guys tried to contact us, can you let us know how?

I was so looking forward to showing you some quilt shops Robin......

Thx, Michelle

No, no, no, thats not what I meant in my pm....I was talking that we saw the bikes at the rally in the valley.......... besides that one winged carrier pigeon must still be walking to your house........:rotf: :rotfl: :rotf: