IGNORED

Discount from Pioneer Motorsports

michellea

From everyone at Pioneer Motorsport, thank you to all that showed up to hang out with us this weekend. It was alot of fun meeting all you crazy folks! Specials thanks to Big Tom, Vicki, and Buffalo Bodnar for all of the prep. work. One of these years we will get a full weekend without rain to host this rally. Looking forward to next years rally, and I believe we will be having a Can-Am Spyder ride in the fall, but we certainly do not discriminate!

We have setup alot of the local Venture Rider members in our computer system with a 15% discount, but would like to offer this to all members. Anybody interested please add me as a friend and then I can get your address and phone number to ship any parts, clothing or accessories out. Thanks again and hope to see you all in the future!

Michelle, Terry, Chad, & Kyle Armstrong:thumbsup2:

Thanks Don,

I just added them as a friend, I think. :think: And I also sent in an order for some new "Safety Chrome" I could not find any where else. :sign woo hoo:

Hope this all works out, 15% discount looks good to me. :thumbsup2:

Hey Ken, your safety chrome parts are safe now. I found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan

Went back yesterday with BUFFALO BODNAR to test ride a KAW tourer he was looking at. Got to order myself some new safety chrome..Bongo stop showing me stuff you keep adding to your trike...I cant afford it...:mo money:... I know HOFFY is heading down to take out the 09 RSV Pioneer has listed in the classified section....only 1,200 miles on it....something tells me it wont be there long........:whistling:

Great Folks i took out the Spyder for a test drive while i was there the Girlfriend was screamin on the back during the curves. Man was that fun ! Good people they also contributed a great Leather seat trunk and we won, Thanks guys , great gift. PB&J. Philip.

Well I befriended Pioneer Motorsports and placed an order on some "safety chrome" I have been looking for, for a long time. :thumbsup2:

Chad Armstrong from Pioneer Motorsports called me to tell me that some of the parts I ordered they did not have and could not get anymore. :bawling: He also went the extra mile and looked all over the country for me and gave me the names of three OTHER dealerships that "may" have the parts. Well I made two calls and the second dealer just sold me the last set of carb covers he had. :sign woo hoo:

I want to thank Chad for helping me out and hooking me up with another dealer even though it ment a lost sale to him. :clap2:

Can't find many stand up dealers like that anymore!! :clap2:

Bryan

thank you anybody that has added as a friend request. if you are looking to place orders, we have the star accessory catalog, and yamaha parts fiche on our website (http://www.pioneermotorsport.com), and you can either call me direct at 716-496-6000 ext.270 or email at pioneermotorsport@yahoo.com

Once I have your name and contact info. in our computer I can set you up for the 15% discount. We order from Yamaha everyday, so can get ordered parts in between 2-7 days depending on warehouse location, and also ship out UPS everyday. Contact me with any questions.

Chad:thumbsup2:

Michellea------Thanks again for ya'lls hospitality----the stuffed Peppers w/cream cheese and sausage were:sign outstanding::clap2::usa:-------could of eaten at least a dozen of'em

Mmmmmmmm...now stop that, you making my mouth water all over again !!:big-grin-emoticon: