IGNORED

May Be Looking For a Trailer

jneed53

I may be in the market for an enclosed trailer large enough for the 2000 RSV. It will be mainly used for my band's equipment, since Ventures do not require trailers like some OTHER bikes. However, we could use it in case of long vacations that don't allow the extra time for the entire journey to be taken by bike. Anything out there? I am in Dallas.

I may be in the market for an enclosed trailer large enough for the 2000 RSV. It will be mainly used for my band's equipment, since Ventures do not require trailers like some OTHER bikes. However, we could use it in case of long vacations that don't allow the extra time for the entire journey to be taken by bike. Anything out there? I am in Dallas.

Minimum length 10 ft long..

This leaves 4 inch's from rear of bike touching ramp door, and if you have a trailer hitch it may only have one inch left before touching ramp door.

Minimum width 6 ft wide....

Anything less, and you wont / dont have room to get in and around the bike to tie it down..(no room to get to the left front of bike). Right front is ok if you have a side door..

Only other option I would look for is a "V" nose..

I had the straight (flat) nose on mine and I could really tell it was behind my Silverado truck when I tried to keep it at 70 MPH...

good luck!

If you want a "V" nose, you could do what I saw in Texas while working on debris removal after Hurricane Rita; a lot of the workers used plywood & drywall screws to add the "V" on the front of their debris trailers.

Only other option I would look for is a "V" nose..

I had the straight (flat) nose on mine and I could really tell it was behind my Silverado truck when I tried to keep it at 70 MPH...

I've got a beautiful trailer for sale, but I suppose that it's a little out of the way from Texas. But just in case, I'll include a link to some info. on it.

I would also consider a trade for a really nice "pull behind my bike" trailer like a Bushtec or an Escapade. If I can't find a great trade, I'll be in the market to purchase one. If anyone has any leads, please pass them on to me. Thanks!

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=2027904&cat=&lpid=

Be Safe!

Pete.