IGNORED

Euricka Springs road trip

Caveman

:biker:ROAD TRIP...Heddin to Euricka Springs. Be there Sept. 8th till Sunday the 12th. Starting from the Coast of MS. Anyone is welcomed to ride along or maybe meet us in E.S. for some riding and tellin lies. Any members in the E.S. maybe int. in a meet and eat, would be great.

I live in Mountain home, arkansas about 1 hour 1/2 from E/S on the same highway (62). If you need anything let me know.......local rides or I have a work shop.

One note.... get gas before you need it, a lot of small towns have lost their gas stations.

Chuck newman 870 656 2986 Cb1313

You need to try to stay at the Country Mountain Inn, Very Biker friendly.We go to ES at least 2 times a year . If possible you also need to ride The Pig Trail. The folks that own the Inn are good folks and retired LEO'S . Phone # 1-800-626-7120 . Tell them Ralph & Verba from Mo. referred you.:dancefool::Venture:

:biker:ROAD TRIP...Heddin to Euricka Springs. Be there Sept. 8th till Sunday the 12th. Starting from the Coast of MS. Anyone is welcomed to ride along or maybe meet us in E.S. for some riding and tellin lies. Any members in the E.S. maybe int. in a meet and eat, would be great.

What route? Coming up 49 through Jackson?

Thanks Chuck (cb1313), Got your info. Hopefully all goes well. may give you a call for info or to see if you can come out and play if we get into your neck of the woods.:thumbsup:

Thanks Ralph (alkirer) we will check them out. Good info.

Hey Walter, sent you a pm buddy....Thanks to all, Carl