IGNORED

St Augustine FL Meet & Eat.....

1BigDog

(this thread is also in the Meet & Eat section)

How about a meet and eat in St Augustine Fl (weather permitting) on Sunday, November 11, 2007. Im thinking we could meet at the LongHorn Steak House on 312 and US1 in St Augustine Beach at about 1 PM then head to the Old City for DQ afterwards. The Good DQ!!!!

Well??? :backinmyday: :confused24: :fingers-crossed-emo :stickpoke: :essen_018::essen_018:

group%20cheers.gifgroup%20cheers.gifgroup%20cheers.gif

:thumbsup::clap2::draming::ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:sign kewl::You_Rock_Emoticon: just need a addy

Ill post an Addy soon Thom.

So when are you going to have one South, so the rest of us, that live south, can get in on it too?????:stirthepot:

I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind going to St. Augustine, but we'd have to do it as a long weekend.

Pay attention to the wife.....:rotf: As far as having one down south FL, that'll be up to yous guys down there.......Just post something and they will come.

Dang,Ruffrider, we are going to be in Alabama the Nov 9 - 11. and the weekend of Thanksgiving we will be in Kansas.

:whistling:

George and Bobbie..just let me know when you all can make it down here and ill set something up. Lets shoot for the spring maybe.

Guest BluesLover

My buddy and I are heading to Sarasota this coming weekend, and one of the trips we're planning is to cut across to the Ocean side of FLA. We did have St. Augustine on the route as somewhere we wanted to get to ... just need to coordinate it so that we're there on the 11th.

That is ... if you don't mind having two Canucks (one of which rides a Harley) in the midst.

Cheers,

Just say when and it will happen........LOL

The wife and I just got back last weekend from 8 days in Jacksonville. We went down to visit the Grandkids that moved there in August. Saw lots of bikes down there, especiall in the St Augustine area. Sure wish I had my Midnight down there to ride..... Maybe we can make it back in a few months and take the bike instead of flying.

What a coincidence, I'll actually be in St.Augustine that day. I'll probably miss the meet and greet though. The M/C club I'm with is doing a weekend ride. Leaving from Kissimmee Saturday and taking Rte 1 and A1A up to St.Augustine, spending the nite and then leaving St.Augustine Sunday morning to do a loop through Jacksonville and back. If we get back to St. Augustine that early I'll stop by on my way back to Kissimmee.

Address: Longhorn Steak House

166 State RD 312 (US-1 intersection)

St Augustine FL 32086

904-826-4181

Date & Time: Sunday 11/11/07 @ 1 PM

http://map.access.mapquest.com/mq/mqserver.dll?e=0&GetMapFromSession.1=SessionID:47278d8a-0019-000a-02b7-0d8f-a26cea00013c,DisplayState.1:0,72,1,Authentication.2:4876A%5B%5FY9s%2Boc032,33256,,28981,

Hey WIKD...bring the boys with ya!!

:bighug:

So when are you going to have one South, so the rest of us, that live south, can get in on it too?????:stirthepot:

I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind going to St. Augustine, but we'd have to do it as a long weekend.

I was thinking the same thing, it would take me a day just to get up there.

I was thinking the same thing, it would take me a day just to get up there.

Brake Pad and Mike, there are quite a few members down in south Fl also. Why dont one of you guys set something up yourselves? Meets and eats can be a simple get together for lunch or an elaborate (?) set-up like the SC one. Just post something at a good area restaurant and you will be surprised just who may show up. I have had them range in attendance from just me to about 35 so it will vary. Just make sure there is a DQ nearby. This one was set up in St Augustine to accomodate some of the more central members and the area is pretty scenic. Since im out of vacation time at work I try to do this around a long weekend.