Anyone have experience with this fairing for a 2006 RSTD? It is pricy, but looks great and having a sound system would be a plus. I would like to see one on a bike before I purchase. I live in the Cincinnati, Oh area and do not mind taking a ride to see one within a reasonable distance. Thanks

I've got tons of pics of the Memphis Shades on mine, couldn't justify the Hoppe $$$ especially with my crappy hearing. I also wanted to be able to quickly remove the fairing and didn't want the extra electrical to have to deal with for a quick detach.

I have the Hoppe fairing on my RSTD and really like it. If you want to detach it's not a big deal. Got mine on Craig's list from a fellow who wrecked his bike but fairing was still good and he upgraded everything so I got a great deal at $900 which included the shipping. I have the usb port so I listen to my ipod mostly but it has sirius,cd player and of course radio but who listens to radio anymore, and I have the 12v. plug too. Have pxs on my profile.

Bob

I live in the Cincinnati, Oh area and do not mind taking a ride to see one within a reasonable distance. Thanks

I have one on my 06 and it just so happens I'll be right out side Cincy (Del Palma on 32) tomorrow if you want to check out mine.

PM me if you're interested and we can swap cell numbers

Anyone have experience with this fairing for a 2006 RSTD? It is pricy, but looks great and having a sound system would be a plus. I would like to see one on a bike before I purchase. I live in the Cincinnati, Oh area and do not mind taking a ride to see one within a reasonable distance. Thanks

I’ve got one on my 07 RSTD and I love it. I'll attach photos shortly (I just went out in the garage to take pictures but the flash made the photos look like crap. So in the morning I'll get the wife and her super expensive camera out there) I upgraded and got the Eclipse CD5030 radio and I personally advise against that. It's seems as if I just got a lemon on that one. Mine cuts out and doesn't respond well to channel changes. But when it does play the sound quality is great I love the speakers. The other thing about it is that the radio is marine quality but it seems as if it was only designed for boats the small buttons don't work well with gloves on. Over the winter I'm going to swap it out. The fairing works great though, but it's not quick release. Instructions were some of the best I've ever seen too! The only drawback is the price. Hope this helps

Any recommendations on radios out there?