IGNORED

Annie sightings

muffinman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance Annie will make it south to Georgia? While I don't have a bike yet I can show her the sights in Middle Georgia and take her on the historical tours while she visits. Can also get her a Cherry Blossom pin for 2011 when they become available. For more about the Cherry Blossom Festival: http://www.cherryblossom.com/about-the-festival/

:photographing:

Well, Annie made it home safe and sound with us from Leaf Lookers weekend...although she had a little to much to drink, we got her sobered up by the next morning!!! She rode across the great Mississippi River and although she didn't care for the steel grid bridge. I told her not to look down, but you know her.....!!

I'll be giving her a ride to the great state of Minnesota this week....hopefully I can hook up with someone in the next few weeks from up there. It would be nice to get her to Canada!

I'll post pix when I get them!

That bridge was scarey :yikes: I'm used to sittin' in a tree! :whistling:

Iowawegian got any ideas on how to get "Annie" over on this side of The Lake. Gotta get her east and south before winter sets in the Great White North ya know.

Larry

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know if Annie would mind being sent throught the mail. If she's ok with that, would you be willing to show her the sights of Michigan?

Well she has traveled by post before. Just send her with a big enough supply of liquids and she'll do just fine. :Laugh:

Margaret

Well, since I don't have any dramamine....I thought I'd fill her up on home made vino and hopefully she'll just settle back and sleep through the whole ordeal!!

Well, since I don't have any dramamine....I thought I'd fill her up on home made vino and hopefully she'll just settle back and sleep through the whole ordeal!!

Sounds like a good plan there if we don't make a connection on the road. I'm planning on going to BongoBob's NY Meet & Eat this coming weekend. We'll most likely cut across Canada getting there as well since it's shorter. Don't know if time is a factor or not as we'll be leaving Friday sometime. No matter you take care of "Annie" on your end till your're ready to send her packing. LOL

Woukld love to take "Annie" across the Big Mac bridge. She's love looking thru them grates on it. :whistling::eek:

PM me whenever.

Larry

Sounds like a good plan there if we don't make a connection on the road. I'm planning on going to BongoBob's NY Meet & Eat this coming weekend. We'll most likely cut across Canada getting there as well since it's shorter. Don't know if time is a factor or not as we'll be leaving Friday sometime. No matter you take care of "Annie" on your end till your're ready to send her packing. LOL

Woukld love to take "Annie" across the Big Mac bridge. She's love looking thru them grates on it. :whistling::eek:

PM me whenever.

Larry

The hubby and I rode the Mac Bridge about 4 years ago...what a ride! Just read an article on the 10 scariest bridges in the world and that was listed!! Went through the UP and have to tell you.....your lucky to live in such a beautiful state! Gorgeous roads and beautiful trees and of course...Lake Michagan!!

Well, it's been a crazy day.....Annie made it to Minnesota "The land of 10,000 lakes"!!

The trouble started when I was going to take her to lunch for some Norwegian lutefisk and lefse....I turned my back for just a minute and she was already flirting with Lars, the town ladies man.....Well, you know us conservative Lutheran Norwegians....it was time to pack her up and send her on her way!! I had a great time meeting her and hope she enjoys her next step of the trip!

• 1 month later...

Well I've had many good intentions of showing off Michigan to Ms Annie bear but life seemed to have other plans for me. Between uncooperative weather and my daily trips into the city for hyperbaric oxygen therapy I couldn't get very far from home. She just missed going with us to the WNY rally thou which would of been nice.

I can say for sure she's been to Hell and back thou. :innocent: Hell, Michigan that is

Here's a couple pics.

It's time she saw some other parts of the country so who wants to take her tripping. I'm thinking a warm weather are where Ms Annie can get out and ride till our winter season is over then come back to the northern states again. Any takers let me know.

Larry

• 2 months later...

Well the Annie bear is still in my possession. I guess we could say she was hibernating here in a nice warm den. :rotf:

With winter still having a good grip on me here it doesn't look like anytime soon she'll be out and about either unless I ship her off in a box. So do we keep her in the den till spring arrives or does someone want me to ship her sleepy butt out to them? :confused24:

Larry