IGNORED

idiots on the road

BIG TOM

Yesterday while riding to my rally site, I noticed a pickup truck approaching fast in my mirror... He over took me quickly and before I knew it, the idiot threw a beer bottle out the window at me....It smashed about ten feet in front of me.. I swerved around it and my first reaction was to speed up to get his license no. THEN I REMEMBERED DOING JUST THAT ONCE BEFORE WHEN SOMEONE CUT ME OFF LAST YEAR THEN DECIDED TO SLAM ON THEIR BRAKES WHEN I GOT CLOSE..Fooled me once, but I learn quickly.....ps...guess what kind of stickers were plastered all over his truck.........

Yesterday while riding to my rally site, ps...guess what kind of stickers were plastered all over his truck.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anti motorcycle stickers...

obama stickers .....

don't litter the roads ....

i may be slow, but i am in front of you ....

beware - idiot behind the wheel ..................

Yesterday while riding to my rally site, I noticed a pickup truck approaching fast in my mirror... He over took me quickly and before I knew it, the idiot threw a beer bottle out the window at me....It smashed about ten feet in front of me.. I swerved around it and my first reaction was to speed up to get his license no. THEN I REMEMBERED DOING JUST THAT ONCE BEFORE WHEN SOMEONE CUT ME OFF LAST YEAR THEN DECIDED TO SLAM ON THEIR BRAKES WHEN I GOT CLOSE..Fooled me once, but I learn quickly.....ps...guess what kind of stickers were plastered all over his truck.........

Thats why I dont own a gun:bang head::bang head: Craig