IGNORED

Taking on a couple bikes to paint this winter

Paul

Hey guys I am going to take on a few bikes this winter to paint and figured I would let you guys know first. Any member that wants some paintwork done will get 20%off my regular prices. Let me know as I am getting my schedule together for the next couple months. You can check out some examples of my work at www.bigheadguitars.com or at www.myspace.com/bigheadguitars or you can check some stuff out in my gallery as well. Here are a couple things I just finished up. One was a restoration job and the others were complet builds, but will give you a good idea of what I can do, check them out.

Let me know and I will talk to you soon,

Paul

Airbrush work and the custom painting is the same no matter what you put it on, other than the sealers and primers used for wood surfaces are different. I got into the guitar thing because there is more demand for it with less guys that do it. There are only 3 of us in the states that are doing this type of thing for a living other than the guys who paint cars that will spray them, I get quite a few that have gone that route and came to me to fix them or repaint them because they are clueless on prepping the wood as it will move a lot more than metal or plastic will. There are a ton of guys spraying bikes and this works better for me money wise as there are just a few that are doing what I do that arent hacks. Plus I have work year round where the bike thing is seasonal. Just giving you guys some info on my reasoning. Plus I get to meet a bunch of great musicians and collectors.

Paul