IGNORED

Zimmerman's Harley story

wizard

I read Marks stuff regularly and have found him to be one of the most enjoyable writers in the biz. Always to the point, accurate, understandable and (the best part) fun to read. I did see that particular article and happen to agree, no clue what Harley was thinking (or not) when they made that decision however I believe thay really did shoot themselves in the foot so to speak and will regret that day in the future (near I hope). Though I have never owned or spent time on a Buell, I did look pretty close at the Ullyses and was impressed. I have always enjoyed Eric's take on building a motorcycle and hope he is able to get back at what he does best very soon.

Anyone here read the story that Zimmerman, the mechanic, in Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine, had about the Harley Davidson corporate executives? Makes them sound like incompetent and corrupt are their bylaws.

I read that a while ago. Looks like HD never expected to see Buell grow so much. They dont want anything overshadowing their products.