IGNORED

Campfire Grill

Richb

Friends, I just came back from my annual 4 day motorcycle / camping trip in the Michigan U.P. and for the second year I've used this grill. I am not affiliated with them in any way, or do I receive any compensation. I just wanted to share this product with you as it works great and packs well. I hope it's useful info to some of you campers out there. Travel safe.

http://www.adjustagrill.com/

It really does work great. So much so, that a couple of the guys I was camping with, ordered it too. I pack a little cooking spray and a wire brush, and I'm all set to use it. It packs fairly thin, too. Approx 3-4 inches thick. I get excited when a product ACTUALLY works as advertised! LOL!

Don't worry Dick--I'll be your friend- if you let me borrow your TT-Truck and ramp for the IR next year. :crackup:

The best I can do is let you think about it -

tell you what, if our schedules work out about the same, we can make some arrangements with regard to sleeping and eating on the way out. I've got a fridge that works, will have cold water, lunch meat etc. beats the heck outta gas station stuff, not to mention a place to get out of the elements -

The best I can do is let you think about it -

tell you what, if our schedules work out about the same, we can make some arrangements with regard to sleeping and eating on the way out. I've got a fridge that works, will have cold water, lunch meat etc. beats the heck outta gas station stuff, not to mention a place to get out of the elements -

You do realize that if Freebird-Buzman and I ride out,you will have to ride out also on the bike. No fair trailering :stickpoke::stirthepot::Laugh:

A friend of mine ( yes, I have at least 1 ) there's more but they won't admit it, built one similar to that for me out of stainless. the adjustagrill is better suited for cycling tho as it is more compact. :thumbsup:

Well for goodness sake...I'm a friend :thumbsup2: so that makes two!!:smile5: And anyone named Jack can't be too bad :doh: