IGNORED

St. Jude/Memphis, Tn............Thanks

DragonRider

I would just like to say thanks to everyonewho traveled to Memphis, Tn, to help support our St. Jude Childrens Hospital event. We weathered some pretty cool temps but it didnt keep anyone from coming. In total we had 12 bikes with 13 bodies in attendance. Before departing for the hospital to make the presentation we had some time to kill so we all had lunch at our meeting spot. After that we rode the 3 miles across the Mississippi River to the hospital for our tour. I will post all the pics in Photobucket by tomorrow I hope, but here are a few to tide you over..........Again, thanks to everyone who helped make this possible, without the support of the members here it wouldnt have been possible, and that goes out to all who attended Vogel/Tail of the Dragon also.

Jamie aka Wingman and myself decided to make a weekend of it and went over to Graceland to take the tour, but decided $25.00 to tour a dead singers house was a little much, so we decided to take in Beal St, and get some good Memphis BBq, then headed back to Newnan. We stopped in Tupelo,Miss,(dead singers birthplace) and got a room and continued back this morning(Sun) making it home at 3:30 pm. All in all it was a great weekend seeing some old friend, making new ones and seeing what a great place St.Jude is and coming away feeling like we made a difference for some sick kids...........Thanks again VentureRiders, you guys ROCK!!!!!