IGNORED

Since we're all family.

abnormalwon

OK, not looking to start anything but need to ask. Will be putting my RSTD up for sale soon I hope and then plan to replace her with a 1st gen VR. However, if I am not able to find exactly what i am looking for I am also a bit tempted to take a close look at the Kawi Voyager XII. They don't really look as sexy as the 1st gen however am hearing plenty of good stuff concerning their performance, reliability and economy. Anyone had any experience with these bikes? Would welcome some input. Will probably looking more at the early 90's to say 2000 year models if that helps. HAve also toyed with a wing but it just seems like everyone has to have a wing and additionally they tend to be much higher priced looking apples to apples with the competition. Kinda what drew me to the VR in the first place. Thanks abunch for the input.

I rode Lowells Kawasaki Voyager in Colorado in '07, I believe it was a '92 or so. It was a nice bike and had plenty of power. Low center of gravity and handled well, if you could find a good one I dont think you would go wrong. The engine on them was as bulletproof as the V4 in the Venture. You might want to PM Lowell Wild Hair 39 is his screen name and chat with him.

Just don't buy an Ab-normal-one :crackup::crackup::rotf::rotf::rasberry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:crackup: while obvious annie, i had to laugh. that was funny.

ok, bak 2 the thread. If you still have the gold wing in mind - snarley bill has this one -

"an 08 premium sound, dark red metallic, 14,800 miles, with almost 1 yr. left on warranty. i have the title and am asking $16,000. it is loaded to the gills with all the neat extras. this one looks showroom new. been in the rain once."

So far that is, even you Annie! And for the record if it ain't abnormal why simply be part of the regular herd? I did glance at the Cavelcade from Suzuki however am a little concerned since I don't seem to see any of these around and though I wish to be a little out of the mainstream I also don't wish to get into something I might have trouble working on down the road. Thanks a gain for all the input.