IGNORED

In Memory of Buster

dunvilsteev

Sorry for your loss of Buster. My Golden, Summer, is probably my best friend and is nearing 10 years old. I am startng to worry her day may be near already. I dread that day. She is a wonderful companion.,

Thanks. My first dog, Buster was 13+ but his hips were a mess, eyesight went and then "lump growths" . Vet did it on the lawn so he was relaxed, sedative first then the kicker. Like 20 seconds after the kicker. I spoiled him so he hung off me like flies. It was very tough, but delaying the inevitable is only selfish on my part.

Good luck with Summer, a beautiful dog, so pretty you just want to touch her. You'll know when the time comes, Buster's was when he wanted me to bring his water to him instead of walk 3 steps, his hips were so messed up.

This will sound cold, but I had one cry and a few little "wet eyes" when my old man died, yesterday .... I was like a baby, ALL day long. I think it is because you are removed from relatives, there is nothing you can do, whereas, you're helping the situation along with your pet and the "selfish thoughts" of keeping them around a few more weeks is always at the back of your mind. After it was done I said "Never again!" ..... I was on Kijiji "puppies for sale" by 8pm..... go figure!