IGNORED

Thanks To Ponch..AGAIN

Tom

Well Ponch has done it again..Came from Houston to my place,(Appx 200 Miles) and installed a few more accessories on my GoldWing..I cant tell colors that well and am afraid to mess with electrical things. We took the Wing apart installed the Aux swith on the brake reservoir then connected my "ring of fires" front and back the installed the harness to make my spoiler a running light and brake light. I could not have done it without his help..Thank You Ponch! I always feel like a guy sould be recognized for their willingness to go out of their way even though he doesnt really care fr the attention. Tom

That would be just like Ponch, he's pretty cool he is

:thumbsup2: Glad you folks got it done and had some time to visit, I know I sure do miss that :bawling:

Well Squid....That KING SIZE TEXAS bed has your name all over it!

I was on my way down to Houston Saturday morning after work on some "birdie" business [long story] when I stopped for breakfast at the Chappell Hill Cafe. There were two bikes parked outside and one was a RSV. Well, me being me, I just had to go over and take a look.

I'm standing there looking at the bike and the jackets draped across the seat and I'm going, "I know this bike". Sure enough, I walk in the Cafe and find Ponch and his better half sitting inside having breakfast. Just wish I could have gone with them, at least for the day. But the Wee Beastie is down at the moment. Maybe next time!